PT - 2nd Day

Same as what happened yesterday, we went to the same primary school to control the traffic flow from 11am to 1pm, back to the office at 2pm and went to the school once more at 6pm and back at 7pm.
We went out for knock door in the interval time between 2pm to 5pm. Our LI actual office hour is from 9am to 5pm, but we over time cuz of directing traffic in Peng Min...
Hate this, we work like stupid, we not going to learn what we expected previously...

Do sale can help me with my academic?
If I want to learn how to work as salesman, I'll rather go and get a salesman job. I hate it because we work without a reasonable salary paid... and we have no choice to turn down any of his order...
Since our academic life is under his control~

"the feeling of being raped..."
><"

没有评论:

MBTI 人格测试

最近通过启点文化认识了MBTI人格测试的工具。 原以为人类就是那么的无法预测,了解过MBTI之后才发现人类的性格老早被荣格在100年前的人格类型论给说明了。(MBTI并非荣格研发的,但是两者的概念有所相似) MBTI把人类分解为16种不同的人格类型。主要分为以下四个“倾向”: E...