PT - 1st Day

I couldn't imagine it that my intern life could be as bad as this...
We were introduced to things which we'll exposed, including doing knock door sale for two months, programming (ASP without .NET) for two months and some SEO (search engine optimization) for few days.
What happened today in the morning at 11am, we went to the Ping Ming Hua Xiao (平民华小) to become the traffic director in order to control the traffic flow moving in and out from the primary school. I felt (or we) have been used to do different things like tools...
What I've hoped for my intern was to learn things about computer like programming language, technique and so on about more advance or more practical experiences, but what's happened to me now is an total different intern life with what I was previously hoped.

I am regret of making a choice staying here... which I had a better choice before this which I wanted to go if there is no hidden agenda...

Doing sale is something I feel awkward all along, especially when I know there is something bad behind the product but I still have to promote it to customer of its usefulness without telling him/her the known con. (This is a very bad experience which I've experienced it not long before) It's like telling lie with good mind, without negative mean... I feel lost in mind/heart, and need some quiet time to recover my hurt mentality.

Hope something and someone can change my intern nightmare... Save my life please...

~"There is more to tell when I know more"~

2 条评论:

Unknown 说...

我明白你的心情,可是我不知道可以说些什么安慰的话……加油啦!

scyu.lee 说...

哈哈,帮不了你哦!看来你们在老板眼中是打杂的伙计吧!祝你好运。

MBTI 人格测试

最近通过启点文化认识了MBTI人格测试的工具。 原以为人类就是那么的无法预测,了解过MBTI之后才发现人类的性格老早被荣格在100年前的人格类型论给说明了。(MBTI并非荣格研发的,但是两者的概念有所相似) MBTI把人类分解为16种不同的人格类型。主要分为以下四个“倾向”: E...