PT - 5th Day

Reaching office at 9.15am, and headed to my seat as usual. We did nothing like yesterday before we were noticed that our lecturer had called him that today would be the last working in here... I was so happy without any feeling showing in my face, it's really a giant surprise to us...
It's a little shocked when he told us our good news, since we weren't told by our PT supervisor before she had made the call.

This is the happiest moment and working day since the 1st day of my PT, I am no longer have to come back and do something they themselves feel useful and meaningful, but, as the same time, they are not benefit us in any portion of our academic field. Yeah, I like learning, but only learning things that are meaningful and not comprise of someone's hidden(bad) intention.

The pearl moment make me feel happy and, too, brought us troublesome problem, they, the office staff, were trying to track us our "ask for help" action. That made me feel they are far more dangerous than what anybody can imagines, they, especially the highest torchbearer, comes with a complex background.

Hope they'll never come up to us for their hidden activities...

没有评论:

MBTI 人格测试

最近通过启点文化认识了MBTI人格测试的工具。 原以为人类就是那么的无法预测,了解过MBTI之后才发现人类的性格老早被荣格在100年前的人格类型论给说明了。(MBTI并非荣格研发的,但是两者的概念有所相似) MBTI把人类分解为16种不同的人格类型。主要分为以下四个“倾向”: E...